"MUSICAL" (Singing, Dancing, Playing an Instrument, Band,...)

is this week's Thursday's Challenge.


This is a picture of last year, when I took this picture with my cell phone at the moment our son played at his guitar.

I myself am totally not musical, because I can not read music and can not sing. And when I sing, I'll sing as false as a crow. So, I'll never participate into the European Song Festival, which this year be held in Denmark.

Our country is in 2014 represented by The Common Linnets, a specially composed for this song contest duo, consisting of Ilse de Lange and Waylon. Their song "Calm after the Storm" is high in the polls for winning the European Song Festival. According to bookmakers is a place in the top three possible.

 

Reacties

MarjaK zei…
Mooie detailfoto!
Hanny zei…
Prachtig in beeld gebracht. Door het plectrum hoor je de muziek.

Populaire berichten