WATER (Swimming, Boating, Fishing, Lake, Ocean, River,...)

is this week's Thursday Challenge.


This was one of my latest photos in 2006 about my favourite sport: rowing.

Above picture I made at the finals of National Championships Rowing for Companies. This mixed-team of 8 rowers is representing "Leiden University Medical Centre (LUMC).

I very fanatic followed this sport very. It started in 1998 with the Junior World Championships Rowing and ended in 2006 with the Senior World Championships Rowing. For financial reasons in this time-line I missed only a few championships. Highlight was my participation into the Olympics of 2004 in Athens, where I full-time voluntered at the Rowing Press Centre during the Olympic Rowing Tournament.

When you are interested to follow and support your National Rowing Team, come to Amsterdam (from the 23th - 31nd of Augustus 2014) and visit the Fisa Senior World Championships Rowing. Unfortuately I have no possibilities to meet you there, because my summerholidays already over.

Reacties

minoesjka2 zei…
Mooie actie foto zeg!
janiceadcock zei…
Wonderful photo of the object of your passion.
Leuke en originele invulling!

Populaire berichten